Wednesday, October 24, 2007

SO... David is coming home in a little less then a week. YEAH!!!! I'm so excited it has been a super long month. I've miss him so much But I have kept myself busy working and working and working some more. I love work. The kids are all so cute! But I promise that after David comes back I will put pictures up of our house. I PROMISE. He is going to paint it and make it look real nice... SO then I will post them. Maybe I will do some before and afters so you get the whole picture. I'm so excited. David is going to take 9 days off work. I will be taking off a couple days to help with the work. Actually I'm hoping that he will have it all done when I take work off so we can just relax together... LOL... I'm so happy with life and how it has turned out. We are very happy. We are very busy and don't see much of each other when he is gone but I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you so much for all of your love and support. We truly appreciate it.

3 comments:

Aaron and Brandy said...

Two posts in one month??? Dang Amanda you better stop posting so often :) I'm totally kidding. Glad life is going so well for you both!
Love ya!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

man that month seemed to go by fast for me. But I'm not waiting that is cool that he is taking 9 days off. I hope that you have an awesome time. Love ya sis

Fred and Meili said...

Is he home yet... I love hearing from you!