Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm 1 month old!

My Likes: I love playing with my daddy, snuggling with my mommy, and getting in bed with them in the morning. I have fun grunting when I go to bed. It makes my mommy and daddy laugh and stay awake... I love listening to my mom sing songs to me. I LOVE taking baths, they are my favorite.

My Dislikes: I don't like having a dirty diaper but I hate being changed even more. I don't like when mom swaddles me with my arms down, or when she puts gloves on my hands to keep them warm.

I am a very good baby for my mommy and daddy. Mom tells everyone that I spoil her with how good I am. My mom and dad love me very much and are so grateful to have me in their lives.


This is my 1st smile caught on camera! Mom wasn't able to get the bigger smiles!


I'm 22 inches long


I'm 10 lbs! Can you believe it!

2 comments:

Gene and Jenna said...

He's so cute! I can't believe it has been a month! He looks so big already! Hope your all doing great, sounds like your loving life!

Twinlinebackers said...

Darling. I can't wait to meet him in person!