Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween 2010

Hayden has been so much fun! He is a dinosaur for Halloween and he has loved his costume from the first time we put it on him. Today we had our Halloween party at school and then a Trunk or Treating at church. It has been a blast! Can I just say how much we love being parents. I LOVE holidays with Hayden. Makes them so much fun! I can't imagine how it will be when he realizes how much fun he is having. Here are some pictures of our cute little Dino.











4 comments:

Finlinson's said...

Oh my he is so adorable. What a cute little family you have :)

Gene and Jenna said...

Love the costume! I love the one where he is digging in:) I can't believe how big he is getting!

Brooke Whimpey said...

I love it that you dressed up with him! You guys look cute!

Lara said...

Halloween is such a fun time. Hayden makes such a cute dinosaur. He has a great smile!