Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pickles

Well... For those of you who eat at any fast food restaurant be careful what you ask for. David and I went to Burger King tonight on our way home and he asked for a #4 (Jr. Whopper) with cheese no tomato, no onion, and extra pickles. Well the Extra Pickles is where we get into trouble. So I open up the hamburger and I start eating the smaller of the two not looking at what is on it. David's hamburger had two patties on it so it would have been the larger one, so i figured i was safe. Well i start eating it and it has bacon on it and he says that is mine so i give it to him a bit confused because the other sandwich is MUCH larger than the one he was now eating. I open it up and I find not a little extra pickle but a lot of extra pickles. Enough for i would say 10 sandwiches all with extra pickles. I had 38 pickles on the inside and 1 on the outside that made my bread super soggy. It was not a very good hamburger to say the least. All the pickles made my burger cold and my bread soggy. And to top it off i had no cheese. It was a very sad BK run but it gave us a good laugh.

4 comments:

Fred and Meili said...

That is really funny. The things you get these days at Burger King!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

sweet. Thats what you get when you try and custom order.

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

sweet. Thats what you get when you try and custom order.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you really get in a "pickle" back there when you try to have it "your way." I would have given it back to them. We love Whoppers, but have never asked for extra pickles - I'll have to try it and see what happens in Provo, Utah compared to CT. (hee hee)
luv
G&G