Saturday, February 23, 2008

What I do while David is away



So I am FINALLY hanging up some curtains in my house. I have had these curtains since before we moved here. They used to be in our bedroom in Portsmouth, NH. I have just been way to Lazy to buy a rod. But I did it and it looks great. Who needs a guy to hang up curtain rods. David will be so proud of me. I hardly do anything to the house when he isn't here. I let him make all the decisions a make the holes in the walls. That way if they are in the wrong spot it isn't my fault :-) He is really good about it I know that he wishes that I would do more but I am just to nervous of doing the wrong thing. But I think this was a safe thing to do. Next to attack is curtains for my Front Room. But I have no idea what color. I am waiting for the Bed Bath and Beyond to open up in the mall. We have had a gift card since we got married and the closest one right now is 1.5hrs away.

4 comments:

Will and Julie said...

Way to go Amanda they look great!
Mom

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

HOly Cow! Good job little miss homemaker! I'm proud of you for hanging your curtain rod, way to "git'er done" YOu are still planning on coming out n July aren't you? By the way, that is so cool about that award that David got, what an honor. Love ya, Shell

Nathan & Cherish said...

Wow ... those are so cute! I love them! Sorry I've been really bad at blogging and looking at everyone's blog! I miss ya to death and I wonder if I'll ever see you again! You are on the other side of the world! I love ya!

Twinlinebackers said...

Did you get curtains in your front room yet? If not, I could help you make them....