Friday, March 21, 2008

just a quick note

Just wanted everyone to know that my surgery went amazingly well. I was scheduled for 2 hrs. but completed it less than an hour. Then i was supposed to be in recovery from the anesthesia for 1.5 hrs. but was out 45min. later and in my room for 1 hr. but I was headed on from the hospital not more than 30 minutes later. When David and I got to the hospital he was telling me that I would have to leave in a wheel chair. I told him I would not leave in one but he insisted I would. So they had him go get the car while they got a wheel chair for me. They came in with one and I asked if that was my chariot and jumped out of the chair that I was in to move to the wheel chair. She was like wow I haven't seen someone get up like that after a gal bladder surgery are you sure you need the wheel chair. I said I don't think I need it but I will do what you want me to. We walked out and David was surprised they let me walk out. But that just goes to show how well I am doing. I am super surprised but feeling very blessed. Thank you all for your prayers. Love you all so much!!!

3 comments:

Fred and Meili said...

I am so glad that the surgery went well! We will continue to keep you in our prayers. Hope you continue to recover quickly!!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

I keep trying to get HAns to call you and see how you are doing, but you know how he is. I apologize. Iam so glad you are alright, although you gave us a scare the other night when you called, hope it turns out alright. Miss ya

Aaron and Brandy said...

Glad you are doing so well. Surgery is never a fun thing to go through! Your house looks nice. I still need to get mine decorated......someday....